- 2-3 Belinzona Organic rooibos tea bags
- 600ml boiling water
- 3-4 strawberries (fruit of your choice)
- 1 banana
- ⅓ paw-paw
- 5-10ml pure honey (optional)
- 250 ml low fat fruit yoghurt
- Place the tea bags into a mug and pour over the boiling water. Add the honey and stir to dissolve. Let the tea bag steep for 5-8 minutes depending on the strength you like. Remove tea bag and refrigerate the tea for a few minutes to cool.
- Put the fruit, yogurt and cold Rooibos tea into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
For those ‘on the go’ mornings, add 40-50ml Futurelife Smart Food cereal to the ingredients.